I worry that time is disappearing so quickly, where did 2018 go? This year I had to make some decisions for my own health. Don’t get me wrong, I had a great job at ghd, I travelled a lot, worked with some amazing people but time scared me.
We put so much into our careers sometimes putting it before friends and family but looking back at 2018 I have had the most amazing year both personally and professionally.
These are my top 10
- Starting a hair blog – This allowed me to expand myself professional
- 2 skiing holidays in my favourite place Zell Am See
- ghd The Edit – After 2 years finally filming ghd first professional inspirational videos and a grand total of 40 in 5 days! I have been working on this project for years and so happy with the results.
- ghd global education shoot – Working with an incredible team producing I feel the best professional images to date for ghd
- ghd Long Live The Queen’s campaign – Being part of such a huge production has to be a hi light of anyones career never mind year!
- Purchasing a hot tub! No need to expand 🙂
- UK Wella Trend Vision – Bringing the Queen Maker vision to life with an amazing fun, inspirational and high energy show
- ghd show in Shanghai – Possibly the shortest trip ever (48 hours)
- ghd Queen Maker tour – bring hair and social media together
- Making the decision to start my business
I am so excited for 2019, do you have goals set?