I turn 46 this week (any comments below stating you don’t believe me would be good!) I have no idea where the time went but what I do know is the middle age issues are starting to appear.
Not that I think I look young for my age but I have a little secret that I would like to share with you, the Caci Non Surgical Facelift treatment.
For the last 5 years I have been have been having Caci facials, these are non surgical facelift. The Caci machine is a computer aided cosmetology instrument to stimulate and uplift the facial muscles back to where they started before the dreaded aging process worked it’s magic. This is not a magic potion and can’t turn back time but what is can do is to help you look fresher faced.
Celebrities such as J-Lo, Emma Stone, Jennifer Aniston,Linda Evangelista, and Sadie Frost have Caci treatments so I thought I could do with some of that magic! Caci has been around for 23 years, so if your worried about have a surgical procedure like myself, these facials deliver dramatic results without the need for surgical intervention. Sounds good?
- Tiny electrical impulses are applied to the facial muscles to strengthen and tighten, did you know you have 32 facial muscles? The therapist will stretch your facial muscles using probes that pass an electrical current, stimulating the muscles.
- This treatment was first developed to help Bell’s Palsy patients and we have since discovered the youth benefits.
- The LED light also stimulates collagen which slows as we get older.
- It is not painful but you can feel electrical prickling, if you have fillings you will have a metallic taste in your mouth around the lip area.
- The facial takes 1 hour, it’s not particularly relaxing as you are getting your muscles poked and stretched but the results are so worth it.
If you looking for an hours relax and sanctuary, this is not it, but if you are looking to slow time this treatment is for you. You are recommended to take a course of 10 to get the best results and this needs to be done over 2 – 3 weeks and then 1 treatment per month. The costs vary, I pay around £50. It’s like a gym for your face and your muscles need to exercise to get strong.
I can really feel the difference when I am due for a treatment, especially if I have missed one. I look tired and notice the sagging in my face. I have told my friends about Caci and some are as addicted as me. Botox is not for me and I feel that this treatment works better with my lifestyle.
If you want to know more CACI website has more information.
Thank you CACI for helping me to cling on to my youth!
Love Jo x