I’m sorry to mention the Christmas word but if you want to get your hands on a beauty advent calendar you need to be quick!
This week the long-awaited cult Boots No7 beauty advent calendar went on sale yesterday to those on the waiting list and was so in demand Boots.com couldn’t cope and took down their site! The bargain calendar valued at £177 and costing £42 is an absolute must buy, even if you break it down and use it yourself. This prompted me to take a look at this years hot beauty advent calendar, I know which one I would like for December and have dropped a massive hint to my husband!
I love beauty product but I love mini’s even more. I have been a fan of birch box for many years and love trying new products, this is why I love Christmas advent calendars. I don’t know if you like me but after getting to a certain age you pile of presents get smaller but more expensive plus chocolate calendars start me on a sugar rush which ends me feeling disappointed in my chocolate weakness!
These are my top 5 Beauty Advent calendars this season
- Look Fantastic – £79 and worth £300 There are some gorgeous products in here and some I would love to try! This is really priced well and has the best value out of all the calendars featured.
- Charlotte Tilbury – £150 but only 12 days of Christmas. Who does not love Charlotte Tilbury and I could not imagine how much this would make my day opening this everyday! Just a little sad it’s only 12 days but who needs Christmas day when you have this calendar.
- Mac – £125 and worth £230 currently sold out but coming back! MAC is a core essential for anyone! This calendar would allow you to try new products and even push yourself to try new make-up routines. We all get into a bit of a rut doing the same make-up, and this is the season of glamour so the perfect advent calendar.
- Elle – £125 and worth £340 If your looking for something a bit more extravagant this is the calendar, full of cherry picked beauty favourites this is the luxury calendar that is full of gorgeous treats.
- Birchbox – £65 and worth £179 I have been having birch box for a while and love their choice of products.
The big question is do you buy this for yourself and congratulate yourself everyday in December or do you take the risk and hope that your partner takes the hint?
What are you going to do? Me? I am going to make him read my blog!